AIP re-ingest causing incorrect file count in Archival Storage
|Assignee:||Sarah Romkey||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 1.5.1|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Pull Request:|
- reingest an AIP (first take note of the number of files in the AIP- click on Search Archival Storage to show the file count column)
- After re-storing the AIP, the file count will be twice the original file count
For example, if your AIP has 9 files, after re-ingest the file count will show 18 files.
This may be due to an error in the elasticsearch index.
#1 Updated by Holly Becker almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to Sarah Romkey
This is an error in Elasticsearch indexing - when we reingest, we don't delete the information for the previous files. This is fixed in the full reingest feature which is scheduled for 1.6, but can be back-ported to 1.5.1 if we decide to do a point release.
diff --git a/src/MCPClient/lib/clientScripts/indexAIP.py b/src/MCPClient/lib/clientScripts/indexAIP.py index aff798a..8b0eb65 100755 --- a/src/MCPClient/lib/clientScripts/indexAIP.py +++ b/src/MCPClient/lib/clientScripts/indexAIP.py @@ -73,8 +73,9 @@ def index_aip(): print('Indexing AIP info') # Delete ES index before creating new one if reingesting if 'REIN' in sip_type: + print('Deleting outdated entry for AIP and AIP files with UUID', sip_uuid, 'from archival storage') elasticSearchFunctions.delete_aip(client, sip_uuid) - print('Deleted outdated entry for AIP with UUID', sip_uuid, ' from archival storage') + elasticSearchFunctions.delete_aip_files(client, sip_uuid) # Index AIP elasticSearchFunctions.index_aip(
#2 Updated by Holly Becker almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Code Review
- Assignee changed from Sarah Romkey to Nick Wilkinson
- AM branch dev/issue-10022-reingest-file-count
- AM PR https://github.com/artefactual/archivematica/pull/473