Provide pagination and "show all" link in authority records linked descriptions lists
|Target version:||Release 2.4.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:|
This work includes 2 parts:
1) Show all links: add a 'Show all' link to 'Creator of' and 'Subject of' lists (using existing facets), and add a 'Show all' link to other lists (Contributor, Publisher, etc; requires changes to Elasticsearch because no facets or filters are currently set up for these)
2) Add pagination to all lists
#8 Updated by José Raddaoui Marín about 4 years ago
- Requires documentation set to Yes
About documentation, a side effect of this feature is that the new parameters used for some of the browse all links: 'eventTypeId' and 'actorId', are available in the CSV export in the IO browse page and in the REST API IO browse endpoint. They are used to filter IOs by their event actors and they only work when they are sent together.
#10 Updated by Dan Gillean about 4 years ago
- File example-browse-links.png added
- File example-pager.png added
- File one-to-twenty-test.csv added
- Status changed from QA/Review to Verified
Looks good. Attaching a couple screenshots for public reference. Also attaching a test CSV that will create 20 near-identical descriptions, with titles running from "one" to "twenty", all linked to the same creator and name access points.
The one improvement I would say we should consider would be suppressing the browse results link if there is only 1 result - this will help keep the UI free of unnecessary visual clutter for a common use case.
Marking verified for now. If there is any time remaining on the related client ticket, maybe we can consider the above suggestion.