Generic search REST API (proof-of-concept)
|Assignee:||Mike Cantelon||% Done:|
|Category:||REST API||Estimated time:||70.00 hours|
This is a public ticket for a sponsored feature to create a proof of concept REST search API for the Storage Service.
- develop the public facing API of the REST service, a read-only API to provide a small number of endpoints to answer basic questions about the number of files in storage, their formats, date of ingest, etc.
- develop functionality in the Archivematica Storage Service to implement this API
- write documentation for the REST API
Related METS Reader-Writer PR: https://github.com/artefactual-labs/mets-reader-writer/pull/21/commits
#2 Updated by Holly Becker over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Code Review to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Holly Becker to Justin Simpson
- Pull Request changed from https://github.com/artefactual/archivematica-storage-service/pull/89/files to multiple
- PR https://github.com/artefactual/archivematica-storage-service/pull/89/
- PR https://github.com/artefactual-labs/mets-reader-writer/pull/21/
- PR https://github.com/artefactual-labs/mets-reader-writer/pull/20
Left feedback on the PRs, and some overall comments on the wiki improvement page https://wiki.archivematica.org/Improvements/Search