Add support for lage imports via the AtoM user interface
|Assignee:||Sara Allain||% Done:|
|Category:||Import/Export||Estimated time:||80.00 hours|
|Target version:||Release 2.4.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:|
This feature will move AtoM's CSV and XML imports to the job scheduler, so they can be performed asynchronously in the background, avoiding the browser timeout issues that prevent large XML/CSV files from being uploadable via the user interface.
This feature should include all currently existing options for import of either XML or CSV, such as:
- Entity type selection (e.g. is this an archival description, an accession, etc)
- Whether to index or not
- For Terms import, which taxonomy is the target.
#4 Updated by Steve Breker almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Code Review
- Assignee changed from Steve Breker to Nick Wilkinson
Ready for code review.
#13 Updated by Dan Gillean about 3 years ago
- Requires documentation deleted (
Documentation has been added to 2.4 branch.