Add new options for update behavior during import when existing matches are found
|Assignee:||Dan Gillean||% Done:|
|Category:||CSV import||Estimated time:||96.00 hours|
|Target version:||Release 2.4.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:|
This feature will supplement #10137, by adding some configurable options to AtoM used to manage updates of existing data. Currently the CLI import includes some limited --update options - these will be supplemented, and will also be available via configuration settings on the upload page via the user interface.
When encountering matches for existing records, the options will be:
- Ignore all matches, create new records
- Update matches, ignore blank CSV fields (relates to CSV import only)
- Delete existing and re-import on match
#5 Updated by Mike Gale almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Code Review
- Assignee changed from Mike Gale to Mike Cantelon
Hi Mike C, can you code review this please?
I still have to create a separate PR for the XML update options and add --limit, but I'm almost done (and will create that Monday). It'd be nice to get someone started on CR though!
#10 Updated by Dan Gillean about 3 years ago
CSV import documentation added as a part of https://github.com/artefactual/atom-docs/commit/94ad54befffd1d803bd78793a99ced61474fa764
Still need to test and update documentation for XML imports
#11 Updated by Dan Gillean about 3 years ago
- Status changed from QA/Review to Verified
- Requires documentation deleted (
Documentation has been added to 2.4 branch.