Bug #10426

Results pagination not working in place/subject/genre term index page

Added by José Raddaoui Marín over 2 years ago. Updated over 2 years ago.

Status:VerifiedStart date:10/07/2016
Priority:MediumDue date:
Assignee:David Juhasz% Done:

0%

Category:Search / Browse
Target version:Release 2.3.1
Google Code Legacy ID: Tested version:
Sponsored:No Requires documentation:No

History

#2 Updated by José Raddaoui Marín over 2 years ago

  • Subject changed from Results pagination not working in place/subject index page to Results pagination not working in place/subject/genre term index page

#3 Updated by José Raddaoui Marín over 2 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Code Review
  • Assignee changed from José Raddaoui Marín to Nick Wilkinson

#4 Updated by Nick Wilkinson over 2 years ago

  • Assignee changed from Nick Wilkinson to Jesús García Crespo

Hi Jesús, can you do CR on this?

#5 Updated by Jesús García Crespo over 2 years ago

  • Status changed from Code Review to Feedback
  • Assignee changed from Jesús García Crespo to José Raddaoui Marín

#6 Updated by José Raddaoui Marín over 2 years ago

  • Status changed from Feedback to QA/Review
  • Assignee changed from José Raddaoui Marín to Dan Gillean

Merged in qa/2.4.x

#7 Updated by Sarah Romkey over 2 years ago

  • Status changed from QA/Review to Feedback
  • Assignee changed from Dan Gillean to José Raddaoui Marín
  • Target version changed from Release 2.4.0 to Release 2.3.0

We are also going to merge this to stable 2.3.

#8 Updated by Sarah Romkey over 2 years ago

  • Status changed from Feedback to QA/Review
  • Assignee changed from José Raddaoui Marín to Evelyn McLellan

Evelyn, you mentioned that you could QA this.

#9 Updated by Evelyn McLellan over 2 years ago

Where should I do the QA?

#10 Updated by José Raddaoui Marín over 2 years ago

  • Status changed from QA/Review to Deploy
  • Assignee changed from Evelyn McLellan to Nick Wilkinson

I have found and fixed the same problem in the clipboard page and I've added both fixes to the stable/2.3.x and qa/2.4.x branches.

I'm not sure if we have a 2.3 or 2.4 test site, if so it needs to be deployed before testing.

#11 Updated by Nick Wilkinson over 2 years ago

  • Assignee changed from Nick Wilkinson to Santiago Collazo

Hi Santi, can you set up a 2.3 test site (if one doesn't already exist) for testing this fix in stable/2.3.x? https://trello.com/c/J9dOUeaG

#12 Updated by David Juhasz over 2 years ago

  • Assignee changed from Santiago Collazo to David Juhasz

I've got the deployment to the test site.

#13 Updated by David Juhasz over 2 years ago

  • Status changed from Deploy to QA/Review
  • Assignee changed from David Juhasz to Evelyn McLellan

Public stable/2.3.x branch deployed to test site. I've sent Evelyn the test site credentials via chat.

#14 Updated by Evelyn McLellan over 2 years ago

  • Status changed from QA/Review to Feedback

The fix is working now on http://138.197.138.12.

#15 Updated by Nick Wilkinson over 2 years ago

  • Assignee changed from Evelyn McLellan to David Juhasz

David J -- let me know if I can go ahead with assigning deployments of this fix on https://trello.com/c/Cf5BXrW8

#18 Updated by Nick Wilkinson over 2 years ago

  • Status changed from Feedback to Verified

#19 Updated by Dan Gillean over 2 years ago

  • Target version changed from Release 2.3.0 to Release 2.3.1
  • Requires documentation set to No

Also available in: Atom PDF