Change Digital Object upload to use generic file move routine
|Status:||In progress||Start date:|
|Assignee:||Mike Cantelon||% Done:|
|Category:||Import/Export||Estimated time:||6.00 hours|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||
Remove duplicated code in modules/digitalobject/actions/uploadAction.class.php by calling Qubit::moveUploadFile() instead.
moveUploadFile() is a static method in Qubit.class.php and is a generic utility to copy an uploaded file into the uploads/tmp folder where it can be accessed after the upload controller completes.
- Estimated time set to 5.00
- Target version set to Release 2.5.0
- Estimated time changed from 5.00 to 6.00
Note that moveUploadFile does not make use of sfValidatedFile, that should be addressed too.
- Assignee set to Mike Cantelon
- Status changed from New to Code Review
- Assignee changed from Mike Cantelon to Nick Wilkinson
- Assignee changed from Nick Wilkinson to José Raddaoui Marín
Hi Radda, passing to you for CR.
- Status changed from Code Review to Feedback
- Assignee changed from José Raddaoui Marín to Mike Cantelon
- Status changed from Feedback to QA/Review
- Assignee changed from Mike Cantelon to Dan Gillean
I guessing QAing this just means verifying that DO uploading still works.
- Status changed from QA/Review to In progress
- Assignee changed from Dan Gillean to Mike Cantelon
Just realized I didn't look into the sfValidatedFile issue.
- Target version changed from Release 2.5.0 to Release 2.5.1
- Target version deleted (
Also available in: Atom