Update finding aid XSLTs with formatting improvements
|Assignee:||Dan Gillean||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 2.6.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:|
Improvements to the layout and formatting of the default XSLT finding aid stylesheets included in AtoM for generating PDF and RTF finding aids.
Originally submitted via community pull request from Margaret Vail via Dalhousie Universities, this PR was then subsequently modified by Artefactual for inclusion, with a few further changes requested by Dalhousie.
Summary of changes:
- Logo size increased on cover page
- Removed "Rules for Archival Description" from cover page
- Altered "generated by" on the cover page to read "Generated by <publisher> on <date>"
- Table of Contents simplified for usability - now only has links to Series and Subseries
- Changed the label "ID" to "Reference code".
- Inventory list: reorganized file/item inventory table elements
- Reduced table columns from 5 to 4
- Moved access conditions to body elements of table results; replaced with Physical description
- Reorganized elements appearing in table body into an order following the standard templates
- Other stylistic cleanups
#7 Updated by José Raddaoui Marín over 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from José Raddaoui Marín to Dan Gillean
Hi Dan, ready for QA in "dev/issue-13093-fa-layout". Final changes are (for both finding aid types):
- Increased logo size on Coverpage.
- Removal of "Rules for Archival Description" from Coverpage.
- Altered "generated by" on the Coverpage to read
"Generated by <publisher> on <date>".
- Table of Contents now only has links to Series and Subseries.
Removed links to files and items.
- Removed PDF book mark for files and items.
- Change the label "ID" to "Reference code".
Please, let me know if something else should be changed. Not sure if we should do another review, since this work was cleaning an existing PR, but it won't hurt before merging.