Investigate potential Ubuntu 16.04 compatibility issues with CSV import
|Assignee:||Nick Wilkinson||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 2.3.1|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:|
#1 Updated by David Hume over 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Steve Breker
Created Digital Ocean VM 'atom1604test' (16.04.1 x64, 4GB/60GB as 'atomtest', San Francisco 1 data center).
Access by ssh keys, created sbreker, also system admins, David J for Hylas, Jesus at home, including for artefactual account created.
- Dave H.
#2 Updated by Steve Breker over 5 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Code Review
- Assignee changed from Steve Breker to Nick Wilkinson
PR ready for code review.
This change corrects the csv import bug where fields are missing from the record after import when running AtoM under Ubuntu 16.04/PHP 7.
#7 Updated by Steve Breker over 5 years ago
Testing in qa/2.4.x under Ubuntu 14.04: The reported issue did not occur under 14.04. Verify that these fields continue to be imported.
Testing qa/2.4.x under Ubuntu 16.04: The reported issue occurs under 16.04. The fields in question will not be imported when this patch is not in place.
I have configured a clean AtoM instance based on qa/2.4.x to test this fix here:
This server was configured by DaveH and is running Ubuntu 16.04.
#12 Updated by Dan Gillean over 5 years ago
- File test-ISAD-2.3-import.csv added
- Status changed from QA/Review to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Dan Gillean to Steve Breker
Welp, can't test the CSV import issues because import does not seem to be working at all. In fact I noticed that right now it looks like the old 2.2 import page, rather than the new import page - not sure if this is actually a 2.3 install, but Steve's notes above said it was from qa/2.4.x so I expected something else. In any case, when I click import, the page reloads to a "Page not found" message and nothing is imported. Attaching the sample file I was using: a standard ISAD 2.3 CSV template, with one additional row in it.
Will continue testing the PDF derivs issue in the meantime.
#13 Updated by Dan Gillean over 5 years ago
Also, tried to create a new description - clicking the Create button did nothing, could not save the description. I checked all the permissions settings for the group and the demo user - doesn't look like anything has been changed. Using Firefox 50.0.2 on Windows 10. Will try again w a different browser - no update on this thread means no joy.
#16 Updated by Dan Gillean over 5 years ago
- Subject changed from Investigate potential Ubuntu 16.04 compatibility issues to Investigate potential Ubuntu 16.04 compatibility issues with CSV import
- Category set to CSV import
- Status changed from QA/Review to Verified
- Target version set to Release 2.3.1