Error editing events with places in RAD template
|Target version:||Release 2.4.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:||2.3, 2.4|
- Create an information object using the RAD template. Make sure you add an event in the dates of creation area with a related place in it.
- Edit that event while editing the information object and save.
- The place is not added to the event's dialog
- Any attempt to edit the event causes a 500 error
- The place field is populated with the currently related place on dialog load
- The event can be edited without errors
#5 Updated by Dan Gillean over 3 years ago
- Status changed from QA/Review to Verified
- Assignee deleted (
Behaved a bit weirdly on first try, but I coudn't reproduce after - everything seems to be working fine, so the first time might have been inadvertent user error. Looks good to me.
We've missed the window on this going into 2.3.1 now, so we can hold it for 2.4.