SKOS source notes are not being exported
|Assignee:||Dan Gillean||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 2.5.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:|
- Create a new term in one of the taxonomies (e.g. Places) or edit an existing term
- Add several source notes - the UI makes this field repeatable
- Use SKOS XML Export option
- Examine output
- Source notes are not included in the export
- Even if AtoM wants to add the URL of the location of the term as a source note on export, other user-added data should also be exported. User-entered source notes should appear in the export, and successfully import into a new AtoM instance.
See attached image (prior to export) and resulting SKOS file.
#1 Updated by Mike Cantelon 6 months ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to Dan Gillean
Hi Dan. What SKOS element should be used for source notes? Just "note"? https://www.w3.org/2009/08/skos-reference/skos.html