Regression: DIP upload not working in 2.4
|Assignee:||Kelly Stewart||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 2.4.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||
Reported by Santi in the lead-up to Archivematica Camp York:
PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getAclGroups() on a non-object in /usr/share/nginx/atom/lib/myUser.class.php on line 82
Santi temporarily resolved the issue by commenting out the following lines in lib/myUser.class.php:
foreach ($user->getAclGroups() as $group)
$this->addCredential($group->getName(array('culture' => 'en')));
Santi's original notes are on internal issue #1102. Note that I don't think we encountered this issue during AtoM Camp SFU, but not sure if the AM demo was new or an internal site.
- Assignee changed from Nick Wilkinson to Mike Gale
- Priority changed from Medium to High
- Assignee changed from Mike Gale to José Raddaoui Marín
- Status changed from New to Code Review
- Assignee changed from José Raddaoui Marín to Mike Gale
- Assignee changed from Mike Gale to Nick Wilkinson
- Assignee changed from Nick Wilkinson to José Raddaoui Marín
- Status changed from Code Review to Deploy
- Assignee changed from José Raddaoui Marín to Nick Wilkinson
Merged in qa/2.4.x, the AtoM worker needs to be restarted.
- Status changed from Deploy to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Nick Wilkinson to Santiago Collazo
Hi Santi, do you think this should be deployed for any AtoM camp VMs that are configured for receiving DIPs?
- Status changed from Feedback to QA/Review
- Assignee changed from Santiago Collazo to Dan Gillean
Dan, please QA/Review. Kelly says you have to.
- Assignee deleted (
- Assignee set to Kelly Stewart
- Status changed from QA/Review to Verified
Also available in: Atom