ElasticSearch indexing broken on send to backlog
|Target version:||Release 1.7.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Pull Request:||https://github.com/artefactual/archivematica/pull/720|
To recreate: on an AM qa/1.x install, follow these steps:
1. Destroy the ES indices: curl -XDELETE localhost:9200/*
2. Create an AIP all the way through to local storage.
3. Create a Transfer and put it in backlog.
At step (3) you should see a failure at micro-service "Create SIP from Transfer: Index transfer contents". Looking at the Task/Job, you will see that the empty string is the value for modification_date for the METS.xml file: this raises IllegalArgumentException[Invalid format: ""], which raises MapperParsingException.
See AM PRs #635 and #692.
#1 Updated by Joel Dunham over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Code Review
- Assignee changed from Joel Dunham to Nick Wilkinson
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/artefactual/archivematica/pull/720
I've asked MikeC and Justin to CR https://github.com/artefactual/archivematica/pull/720. We've been discussing it on slack.
#2 Updated by Joel Dunham over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Code Review to QA/Review