Add notification when changing settings so users know the changes have been saved
|Assignee:||Dan Gillean||% Done:|
|Category:||Administration / settings|
|Target version:||Release 2.5.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:||2.5|
Previously when saving settings pages, no notification was displayed to confirm that information was saved. This new feature will make use of AtoM's notification banners to indicate upon form submission that the requested settings changes have been saved.
#2 Updated by Mike Cantelon over 1 year ago
- Status changed from In progress to QA/Review
- Assignee changed from Nick Wilkinson to Dan Gillean
Merged into qa/2.5.x.
This affects each of the settings pages (global, site information, default page elements, default template, user interface labels, i18n languages, find aid settings, security settings, permissions, inventory settings, digital object derivative settings, DIP upload settings, and treeview settings).
#3 Updated by Dan Gillean over 1 year ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from No notification displayed when saving settings to Add notification when changing settings so users know the changes have been saved
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from QA/Review to Verified
- Requires documentation set to Yes
- Tested version 2.5 added
Looks great! I've changed this to a feature ticket, and added a note about documentation - we should just indicate at the top of the settings page that users will see a notification when settings are successfully changed and saved.