Add cache clearing after migrate task runs
|Target version:||Release 2.5.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||
Might reduce some support issues.
$cacheClear = new sfCacheClearTask(sfContext::getInstance()->getEventDispatcher(), new sfFormatter());
Make sure it clears the cache that deals with menus.
- Related to Bug #12071: Cache clear doesn't clear views cache added
- Assignee set to Mike Cantelon
- Status changed from New to Code Review
- Assignee changed from Mike Cantelon to Nick Wilkinson
- Assignee changed from Nick Wilkinson to José Raddaoui Marín
Hi Radda, passing over to you for CR.
- Status changed from Code Review to Feedback
- Assignee changed from José Raddaoui Marín to Mike Cantelon
- Status changed from Feedback to QA/Review
- Assignee changed from Mike Cantelon to Dan Gillean
Merged into qa/2.5.x for QA.
- Assignee deleted (
- Status changed from QA/Review to Verified
- Requires documentation set to No
Also available in: Atom