Develop a task to check for common data corruption issues in AtoM
|Category:||-||Estimated time:||8.00 hours|
Data corruption in AtoM can be a thorny issue to troubleshoot. We've recently added some guidance to our documentation, here:
Recently an Artefactual developer also prepared several scripts that would check for descriptions missing a parentID connecting them to the root IO - see #11991.
It would be very useful to the AtoM commmunity to compile these and other related checks into a task - something "like propel:data-check" This ticket is to track possibilities for such a task, and progress on it.
#1 Updated by Dan Gillean almost 4 years ago
- File count-null-parent-ids.php added
- File count-null-parent-ids-w-children.php added
- File count-null-parent-ids-w-duped-identifiers.php added
Attaching the scripts that were shared on this support issue so others can use them if needed. Basic usage:
- Download the script(s)
- Place them in your root AtoM directory - generally /usr/share/nginx/atom
- Use the following to execute the script:
php symfony tools:run script-name.php
where "script-name" is replaced with the name of the script :)