Fix sort order in treeview
|Target version:||Release 2.5.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||
Changing the full treeview sort order created issues so restrict the alternative sort order to the hierarchal browse page.
- Related to Feature #11955: Add hierarchical (treeview-based) browse page to explore all holdings in AtoM added
- Status changed from New to Code Review
- Assignee changed from Mike Cantelon to Nick Wilkinson
- Status changed from Code Review to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Nick Wilkinson to Mike Cantelon
- Status changed from Feedback to Code Review
- Assignee changed from Mike Cantelon to José Raddaoui Marín
Thanks Radda... I've fixed that issue you pointed out.
- Status changed from Code Review to QA/Review
- Assignee changed from José Raddaoui Marín to Dan Gillean
I've merged a fix to qa/2.5.x and will backport to 2.4 once it seems like that solves it.
- Status changed from QA/Review to Verified
- Assignee deleted (
Also available in: Atom