Genre browse page lacks results count column
|Assignee:||Nick Wilkinson||% Done:|
|Category:||Taxonomy / Term|
|Target version:||Release 2.5.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:||2.4|
First reported via the User Forum on 2018-07-17: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/ica-atom-users/7Jb6Xp56kBg/gsFYQg-LCAAJTo reproduce
- Navigate to Browse > Subjects and/or Browse > Places
- Note the columns in the table view of the browse page: term name, scope note, and results. This last column shows a count of linked archival descriptions.
- Navigate to the Genre browse page. There is no default browse menu link, but this can be accessed by one of the following:
- Add /genre to the base URL of the site
- Add /taxonomy/browse/id/78 to the base URL of the site
- Navigate to Manage > Taxonomies > Genres
- Note the columns present here
The genre browse page does not include the Results count column, despite the fact that this taxonomy is used as an access point in archival descriptions, and users might reasonably want to add it to the browse menu and have the same columns available on the browse page.
Browse pages should be consistent for taxonomies used as access points (currently subject, place, and genre). A results count column should be available on the Genre browse page.