Add public cookie and notification banner and policy page to AtoM
|Target version:||Release 2.5.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:||2.5|
NOTE: This feature has already been added to the 2.4.1 release - see ticket #12180. The purpose of this copied ticket is simply so that we remember that documentation has been added to 2.4, but not to 2.5 yet!
- The notification must include a link to the "privacy-policy" static page (see below) See https://www.europeana.eu/portal/en for an example of a cookie notification banner
- Include an "OK" or "Accept" button on the banner (I prefer this to the "X" on Europeana as it's more explicit about granting consent) to accept the policy and close the notification for the rest of the user's session (use cookie to track acceptance)
- Add administrator setting to toggle cookie notification on (default) or off.
- Add administrator setting to change the cookie notification text (allow creating hyperlinks).
Requirement 2 - Add default privay-policy static page and content
- The above cookie notification will link to this privacy-policy page by default
#3 Updated by Dan Gillean 5 months ago
- Assignee deleted (
- Requires documentation deleted (