Master objects with lowercase jpg extension are shrunk to 225px width when using multi-uploader
|Target version:||Release 2.5.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:||2.5|
- Find a top level description
- Use the "Import digital objects" option (AKA the multi-uploader) to attach the images appended to this ticket
- Files with .png or .JPG extensions are fine
- Files uploaded with a lower-case .jpg extension have the master object (and all derivatives) shrunk to a max 225px width
- Master digital object is not altered during the upload process
#2 Updated by Steve Breker over 3 years ago
This bug occurs during the initial multi-upload process, before the "Import" button is pressed when the small derivative is created for the multi-upload screen.
I have attached two screenshots - the two images are the same with the exception of the case of the extension - jpg vs JPG (see first screenshot). The second screen shot shows that the lower case reference copy is NOT uploaded to the /uploads/tmp directory - only the derivative for that image. I think this is the source of the issue - this thumbnail then becomes the reference copy once the "Import" button is pressed.