Error uploading a Finding Aid when the downloads directory doesn't exist
|Assignee:||Steve Breker||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 2.5.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:||2.5|
- Make sure the AtoM "downloads" directory does not already exist (a fresh install or delete the directory manually)
- Login to AtoM with contributor permissions or better
- View an archival description
- Click the "finding aid > Upload" link in the right side-bar
- Click "Choose File" and select a PDF from your computer
- Click "Upload"
An error message is shown in the UI: "Uploaded finding aid could not be moved to the downloads directory"
and the following error is written to the error log:
2019/04/26 15:52:14 [error] 18209#18209: *224 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: Empty module and/or action after parsing the URL "/js/repositoryHoldings.js" (/)" while reading response header from upstream, client: 172.100.6.XXX, server: _, request: "GET /js/repositoryHoldings.js HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php7.2-fpm.atom.sock:", host: "54.39.186.XXX", referrer: "http://54.39.186.XXX/index.php/test/informationobject/uploadFindingAid"
The downloads directory should be created if it doesn't exist already. The Finding aid should be uploaded and attached to the description.