Regression: Rename module no longer working
|Assignee:||Dan Gillean||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 2.5.1|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:||2.5, 2.6|
First reported in the User Forum on 2019-05-22: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/ica-atom-users/kuIbRUqX4zI/jVJ1g26EBQAJ
Tested and reproduced in the 184.108.40.206 AtoM Vagrant box by DG, same day.
- Log into AtoM and navigate to a description
- Open the "More" menu in the button block at the bottom of the page, and click on the "Rename" option
A page with no CSS appears stating that the slug is already in use, and that a number has been appended to it. This is the text that normally appears when users try to edit the slug to something already in use. This unstyled dialog cannot be closed or dismissed. As such, the feature is completely unusable and the module can't be used.
During testing I tried to:
- Regenerate slugs using the delete option
- Remake the CSS
- Clear the cache and restart services
- Repopulate the index
And then test again - no change.
- Rename module appears properly rendered and working as expected
- Users can edit the slugs of archival descriptions using the rename module