Browse hierarchy is not displaying alphabetically
|Assignee:||Corinne Rogers||% Done:|
|Category:||Search / Browse|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||
When the browse hierarchy option is activated (Settings/Treeview/Show browse hierarchy page=yes) and selected from the main browse page, the resulting browse hierarchy is not ordered alphabetically, either by title or identifier, or "ascii-betically".
Expected behaviour: alphabetic by title
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to Corinne Rogers
It seems to be working for me in Ubuntu 16.04. What Ubuntu version were you using? Can you provide a database dump on an AtoM instance where it's occurring?
Updated by Corinne Rogers about 2 years ago
- Target version changed from Release 2.5.1 to Release 2.6.0
We should test to see if the recent changes in issue #5173 have also improved the hierarchy browser sorting - if not, perhaps we can apply the same logic used there to this sort as well.
- Related to Feature #5173: Improve default ElasticSearch alphabetic sort to better reflect natural sort expectations. added
- Category set to Search / Browse
- Target version deleted (
Confirmed that results still seem to be ordered somewhat aribitrarily - does not seem to be asciibetical as far as I can tell. Removing 2.6 milestone from this issue until we revisit.
Also available in: Atom