Upgrade Docker image and Docker Compose environment to work with stable/2.5.x and qa/2.6.x and latest dependency versions
|Assignee:||Douglas Cerna||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 2.5.2|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:|
A few changes suggested to run the new AtoM versions on Docker and keep that environment up-to-date:
- Update branch referenced in the Dockerfile.
- Use php:7.2-fpm-alpine base image.
- Use percona:5.7 image.
- Use docker.elastic.co/elasticsearch/elasticsearch:5.6.16 image.
- Use default network.
- Improve ports config.
- Investigate NPM version issue.
- Investigate PHP zip extension warnings.
#3 Updated by José Raddaoui Marín 3 months ago
- Status changed from Code Review to QA/Review
- Assignee changed from José Raddaoui Marín to Dan Gillean
Merged in qa/2.6.x. This only affects the Docker Compose environment and no real AtoM code has been touched by this changes. Nevertheless, if someone wants to give it a try before I cherry-pick to stable/2.5.x, that would be great!
#6 Updated by José Raddaoui Marín 2 months ago
Considering that this only affects the Docker environment and that we're about to merge the documentation PR, I've cherry picket the changes to stable/2.5.x. If any issue is found in this environment, the fixes will be added in different commits to qa/2.6.x and cherry-picked to stable/2.5.x either way.