Upgrade Docker image and Docker Compose environment to work with stable/2.5.x and qa/2.6.x and latest dependency versions
|Assignee:||Douglas Cerna||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 2.5.2|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:|
A few changes suggested to run the new AtoM versions on Docker and keep that environment up-to-date:
- Update branch referenced in the Dockerfile.
- Use php:7.2-fpm-alpine base image.
- Use percona:5.7 image.
- Use docker.elastic.co/elasticsearch/elasticsearch:5.6.16 image.
- Use default network.
- Improve ports config.
- Investigate NPM version issue.
- Investigate PHP zip extension warnings.
#3 Updated by José Raddaoui Marín 10 months ago
- Status changed from Code Review to QA/Review
- Assignee changed from José Raddaoui Marín to Dan Gillean
Merged in qa/2.6.x. This only affects the Docker Compose environment and no real AtoM code has been touched by this changes. Nevertheless, if someone wants to give it a try before I cherry-pick to stable/2.5.x, that would be great!
#6 Updated by José Raddaoui Marín 10 months ago
Considering that this only affects the Docker environment and that we're about to merge the documentation PR, I've cherry picket the changes to stable/2.5.x. If any issue is found in this environment, the fixes will be added in different commits to qa/2.6.x and cherry-picked to stable/2.5.x either way.