Full-width treeview paging button not shown for public users
|Target version:||Release 2.5.2|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:||2.5|
In Feature #12611, we added paging to the full-width treeview when there were more than 50 immediate child records from the top-level parent. This was intended to help improve load time performance for large collections. However, currently it is not working as expected for public users.
- Find, import, or create a large collection, with many (100+) immediate children. I'm attaching a CSV with an example record that can be used to reproduce.
- In Admin > Settings > Treeview, make sure the treeview is set to full-width
- Make sure the large collection is published
- While logged in, navigate to the description. Note the Load button visible in the top-right above the treeview.
- Log out, and return to the collection
- No load button is shown in the public view
- Only the first 50 child records are shown in the treeview
- Feature behaves the same regardless of publication status
- Load button is available to public users