Add CSV import for physical locations
|Target version:||Release 2.6.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:|
This feature will add a new command-line import task for physical storage data. At this time, work to add support via the user interface has not been included in this development.
The new CSV template will contain the following columns:
descriptonSlugs will be used to link the new physical storage containers to existing descriptions, using the slug of the target description(s). It will be a multi-value field, meaning users will be able to add multiple pipe-separated values.
If a user imports a CSV and no matching description slug is found, AtoM will:
- Create the container but not link it to any description
- Report in the console that the slug could not be found
Users encountering this issue could correct the CSV and then re-import it as an update to add the link the target description, using the update functionality described in issue #13185.
- Create CLI import task
- Add basic physical storage columns
- Add ability to link containers to existing descriptions on import
- Add template to lib/task/import/example
- QA testing
#18 Updated by Dan Gillean 7 months ago
- Status changed from Document to Verified
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
- Requires documentation deleted (
Added to 2.6 documentation in: https://github.com/artefactual/atom-docs/commit/e57cfd27a5d46a5eb93f89b9594f979c0be43449