Digital object metata area header disappears when Markdown is not enabled
|Target version:||Release 2.5.3|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:||2.5, 2.6|
Found in 2.5 and 2.6. When markdown is turned off, the area header for the digital object metadata area disappears.
- Log in, and in Admin > Settings > Markdown make sure markdown is not enabled
- If you had to turn off Markdown, remember to reindex and clear the cache!
- Navigate to a description with a digital object, and scroll down to the DO metadata area
- The area header is missing. This makes it harder to edit the digital object. (Note that users can still use the "Edit digital object" option in the More menu in the meantime)
- The DO metadata area header is present in all templates whether or not Markdown is enabled.