A description CSV import with the same name as a creator and a name access point will create duplicate authority records on import
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:||2.6|
If a description CSV is imported and contains an event actor also used as a name access point, and no match is found in the target system, then AtoM will create two authority records instead of one on import.
- Start with an empty AtoM instance
- In one of the example CSV templates, enter the same name in the eventActors field and the nameAccessPoints field. Save.
- Import the description CSV
- Two (duplicate) authority records are created. The one derived from the nameAccessPoint field will be just a name, while the one associated with the event may have more data from other columns.
- A single authority record is created, and linked to the description as both a creator and a subject (i.e. name access point)