EAC rountripping - some fields are indented on import, causing markdown to render them as code blocks
|Category:||EAC - Import/Export|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:||2.5|
On import of an AtoM-generated EAC-CPF XML file, AtoM is adding space before the "Internal structures/genealogy" and "General context" field data is added. If Markdown is enabled, then this is rendered as a code block on import.
- Ensure that Markdown is enabled
- Create a new authority record with all fields populated
- Export the record as EAC-CPF XML
- Re-import the EAC-CPF XML file
- Space is added before two fields on import, causing them to render as a code block
See the attached screenshots
No space is added before field data where it didn't previously exist, and the imported fields are not rendered as code blocks.