Some available columns are missing from the CSV example templates
|Assignee:||Dan Gillean||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 2.6.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:||2.5, 2.6|
Need to check both the examples on the wiki, as well as those stored in AtoM's code.
Columns to check:
- accessionNumber: reported present in ISAD template, but missing in RAD?
- digitalObjectPath: might not be present in either example IO template?
#1 Updated by Dan Gillean 5 months ago
- File example_information_objects_isad.csv added
- File example_information_objects_rad.csv added
- Status changed from New to In progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Related issue - it looks like all the work I put into issue #10070 a couple years ago has been overwritten, so I will tackle these issues at the same time.
#3 Updated by Dan Gillean 5 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Code Review
- Assignee changed from Dan Gillean to José Raddaoui Marín
- Requires documentation set to Yes
Addressed this and a few other issues with the CSV template sample data, in https://github.com/artefactual/atom/pull/1094
Setting "requires documentation" so I remember to add the updated templates to the wiki, with a change log.
#5 Updated by Dan Gillean 5 months ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Verified
#6 Updated by Dan Gillean 5 months ago
- Requires documentation deleted (
Wiki has been updated with the latest templates: https://wiki.accesstomemory.org/Resources/CSV_templates