Add ability to attach events to accession records
|Category:||Accessions||Estimated time:||100.00 hours|
|Target version:||Release 2.7.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:|
This enhancement will bring the AtoM accessions module closer to compliance with the Canadian Archival Accession Information Standard (CAAIS). Specifically, it is intended to implement CAAIS 5.1 (Events) and related sub-elements: 5.1.1 Event type; 5.1.2 Event date; 5.1.3 Event agent; 5.1.4 Event note.
Tasks include the following:
1. Create new ‘Accession event type’ taxonomy and terms. Add to templates.
2. Add new datepicker field for ‘Event date’.
3. Add new free-text field for ‘Event agent’.
4. Add new free-text field for ‘Event note’.
5. Ensure Events sub-element values are indexed in Elasticsearch and available in search results.
6. Update CSV import columns
#7 Updated by Mike Cantelon 12 months ago
- Status changed from Code Review to QA/Review
As per Evelyn:
- Not indexing events on save
- Clicking on one of the pick-list boxes in the Administration area of the accession record seems to open all of the tooltips
- When clicking "Add new" in the events area the page goes back to the top of the screen
#9 Updated by Evelyn McLellan 12 months ago
The "Add new" issue is still occurring. It only happens when you add an event to an accession record that doesn't have any events yet, then click "Add new" to add a second event before the record is saved. The page goes back to the top and the user can't add the second event.