Problem: Adding Actor relationships via GUI is no longer working
|Assignee:||Peter Van Garderen||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 2.6.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:|
You can save the record and no error message appears. However, the newly added relationship does not appear on the Actor record. Note that adding relationships via CSV import is still working.
#2 Updated by Peter Van Garderen 4 months ago
- Assignee changed from Mike Cantelon to David Juhasz
it seems to be related to an update to js/autocomplete.js
If you git check out f1eba0b41dc2fde049324681bc2b92f7958ebd12 then stash the version of that file somewhere you can check out the latest commit and overwrite js/autocomplete.js and it should work
#4 Updated by David Juhasz 4 months ago
- Status changed from New to QA/Review
- Assignee changed from David Juhasz to Peter Van Garderen
I've merged a fix to qa/2.6.x for this bug: https://github.com/artefactual/atom/commit/8f89e0b0f49942bd08f85fbcfe1443e675b81ff9
It's ready for QA/Review
#5 Updated by Peter Van Garderen 4 months ago
- File Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 12.03.24 PM.png added
- File Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 12.01.35 PM.png added
- File Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 12.01.52 PM.png added
- File Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 12.02.39 PM.png added
- File Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 12.02.59 PM.png added
- Status changed from QA/Review to In progress
- Assignee changed from Peter Van Garderen to David Juhasz
I've QA'ed the fix but I'm still experiencing the original bug.
I rebased to qa/2.6.x 8f89e0b0f and ran `php symfony cc`, `php symfony tools:upgrade-sql`, and `php symfony search:populate`
I create a new relationship between two existing Actor records ("Associative", "is a friend of"). The record saves. A notification is given that the actor record has been updated and that the related descriptions are being updated asynchronously. Following the link to the job scheduler page shows that task completed successfully.
However, when returning to the Actor view or edit page, the relationship is not appearing.
See the attached screencaps.