Update AtoM's translation build scripts to work with Weblate
|Target version:||Release 2.6.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:|
Remove references to "Transifex" in AtoM's build.xml script and make it compatible with the new Weblate workflow.
#1 Updated by Steve Breker 4 months ago
Modified build.xml to:
- Remove all Transifex references
- Fix a bug related to the ‘en’ string extraction util - incorrect folder
- Replaced check for outstanding git workspace changes with alert message y/n
- Added 'clean' target for .tx folder
- Changed when the contents of .tx folder are deleted so merged contents can be sent to Weblate
#2 Updated by Steve Breker 4 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Code Review
#3 Updated by Steve Breker 4 months ago
Also CR needed here:
#4 Updated by Steve Breker 4 months ago
Updated AtoM's build.xml so the old scripts could be used with Weblate. This will consolidate all fixture and plugin strings into the .tx folder as it has before. This required updating the Weblate scripts to use these build.xml targets.
- pulling current atom-translate 2.5 branch strings and integrating with AtoM.
- generating new consolidated 2.6 based XLIFF files.
- importing 2.6 strings into atom-translate.
- pulling again from atom-translate to ensure that NO translation differences are found.
- do we really need the atom-translate repo?
- can we update an open Weblate component's 'en' strings from AtoM's export? This has not been attempted yet.