Adding per-institution permissions limits access to more descriptions than expected
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:||2.5, 2.6|
- Navigate to a user
- Go to description permissions
- Add custom permissions for one particular institution - deny most permission (see attached screenshot)
- Save, then go to browse > archival descriptions
- Multiple descriptions belonging to other institutions are also missing.
- In the demo data, when I applied this to Burlington (6 holdings), all of Sudbury (17 holdings) and several others disappeared as well.
- When applying custom permissions per institution, only descriptions linked to that institution are affected.