Problem: PDF logo not inclued in PDF Finding Aids
|Target version:||Release 2.7.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:||2.6|
The PDF finding aid Full details and Inventory summary XSL templates both include a reference to an external "images/pdf-logo.png" image that should be included in the generated finding aid. However, the generated PDF finding aids do not include the "pdf-logo.png" image if it is added to the AtoM "images/" directory.
Steps to reproduce
- Upload the attached "pdf-logo.png" file to the AtoM "images/" directory (requires filesystem access to the AtoM server)
- Log in to AtoM as an Adminstrator
- Navigate to an archival description that does not already have a genearated PDF finding aid
- Click the "Finding Aid > Generate" link on the right side of the description page
- You will see a "Status: In progress" message in place of the "Finding Aid > Generate" link
- Reload the browser page periodically until the message is updated to "Status: Generated"
- Click the "Finding Aid > Download" button
- After the PDF Finding Aid downloads, open it with a browser or PDF viewer
The pdf-logo.png image is not included in the PDF finding aid.
The pdf-logo.png image should be displayed before the finding aid title for both the "Full details" and "Inventory summary" models.
#1 Updated by David Juhasz 8 months ago
- Status changed from New to In progress
#3 Updated by David Juhasz 5 months ago
- Status changed from Code Review to QA/Review
Fix merge to qa/2.x and is ready for QA/Review:
#5 Updated by Dan Gillean 27 days ago
- Requires documentation deleted (
Documentation added to 2.7 in https://github.com/artefactual/atom-docs/commit/28599a5dc365e7c8f5be84cf80fb07e24779dc25