Creating accession record via GUI and populating creator field results in duplicate creator authority records, anomalies
|Assignee:||Dan Gillean||% Done:|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:|
Bug reported by PAS (Stephen Roth) in 2.5.3. Since, we've also reproduced on 2.6.0 and 2.6.1 test environments.To reproduce:
- Create new accession record via the GUI.
- Add a new donor and creator on the fly from within the accession record and specify a creation date.
- Now look at the authority records and notice the duplicate entries for the creator as well as the creation date.
- Via cli, clear the cache and populate the search index.
- Return to AtoM GUI and notice that the weird 'creation date' authority record is gone but the duplicate creator entries remain.
- Create another new accession record via the GUI.
- This time, add an existing donor to the record. It can be the one you previously created in the other accession record.
- Populate the creator field and specify a date.
There should be no duplicates.