Some RAD notes fields don't appear in CSV export
|Assignee:||Mike Cantelon||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 2.7.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||
Add fields for missing RAD notes types - cast, credit, and signatures - to CSV export.
Add these fields to the example RAD CSV as they're alreaady supported by CSV import.
- Related to Feature #7130: Add Cast, Credit, and Signatures RAD other notes fields to template and to CSV import added
- Status changed from New to QA/Review
Testing of this must be done via the CLI as web GUI exports default to ISAD and don't export RAD fields.
php symfony csv:export --standard=rad somedirectory/
- Target version set to Release 2.7.0
- Related to Bug #13483: Description CSV export from Clipboard only exporting as ISAD added
Attaching sample RAD output for a stub description with these note fields populated.
- Status changed from QA/Review to Verified
QA complete. When RAD export is selected, the additional RAD note fields are exported with the description.
Also available in: Atom