Integrate AtoM's CSV Validator into the Web UI
|Target version:||Release 2.7.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:|
AtoM's CSV Validator currently has an interface allowing it to be run from the CLI. Integrate the CSV Validator tool into AtoM's Web UI.
- Add a new settings page in AtoM to set CSV Validation behaviour during import - can be OFF, Permissive, or strict.
- New feature: allow user to trigger just the CSV Validation. This is a new BG task.
- New feature: trigger CSV Validator during CSV import (depending on setting above).
- Modify jobs result page to include CSV Validator results.
Supporting docs here:
Permissive setting will allow import of CSVs that trigger CSV Validator warnings. Strict setting will prevent import of CSVs that trigger warnings. ERRORS always prevent CSV import via the web ui.
#3 Updated by Steve Breker about 1 month ago
- Status changed from In progress to Code Review
Add logic to CSV import background job to run the validator prior to import if configured. Also adds a dedicated 'Validate CSV' task that can be run from the WebUI. Depending on 'permissive' or 'strict' setting, the validator results will prevent the import from proceeding. The verbose validator report will be zipped and linked as a download from the import and validate job results.
Ready for CR.