'Allowed languages for translation' user permission settings do not work
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:||2.6, 2.7|
- Log in as an admin
- Navigate to Admin > Users and create a new translator user.
- Add French as an allowed language for translation.
- Log out, and log in as the new translator user
- Go to a random description flip the UI to a different language than French (e.g. Spanish), enter edit mode, and add a translation.
- User can add translations to all existing records in any language
- Only French translations are allowed, edits/translations in other languages are not allowed and the translation permissions denied message is shown instead when attempting to enter edit mode