Regression: treeview sibling arrangement no longer working
|Assignee:||Steve Breker||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 2.7.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:||2.7|
Works in 2.6.x - broken in qa/2.x currently.
Both treeview versions support the ability to drag-and-drop sibling nodes to rearrange them. Currently this functionality appears to work, but when the page reloads the changes don't stick.
- Log in and find a description hierarchy with multiple siblings under a common parent
- Drag a sibling to a new order in the hierarchy
- Click on the Jobs message that appears to go to the Jobs page - confirm that the job appears to have finished successfully
- Use the job page link back to the description
- The treeview node's new position has not been maintained
- Sibling rearrangement is not working via drag and drop in the treeview
- Users can drag and drop sibling nodes to trigger a rearrangement job
- The rearrangement works as expected