symfony cache system for ORM identity map?
|Google Code Legacy ID:||atom-206
Google user: jack.bates
This should enable checking equality of two objects, without resorting to
their primary keys.
[g] Legacy categories: Data model / ORM
- Target version set to Release 0.7
[g] Labels added: Milestone-Release-0.7, Component-ORM-Data-Model
- Target version changed from Release 0.7 to Release 1.1
NOTE: Symfony 1.2 is slated to move to Propel 1.3 by Oct/Nov
[g] Labels added: Milestone-Release-1.1
[g] Labels removed: Milestone-Release-0.7
Fixed in r787 but considering switching to symfony cache system, to get both memory
and filesystem caching.
- Subject set to symfony cache system for ORM identity map?
[g] Labels added: Priority-Low
- Target version set to Release 1.2
Moved to 1.2.
[g] Labels added: Milestone-Release-1.2
- Target version set to Release 1.3
Roll over to Release 1.3
[g] Labels added: Milestone-Release-1.3
Also available in: Atom