Add ability to link pre-existing information objects to accession records
|Assignee:||Jesús García Crespo||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 1.3|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||atom-2178||Tested version:|
To reproduce this error:
1)Create an information object
2)Create an accession record
There is no way to link the two.
We are assuming that all institutions will create an accession record first and then the information objects, but institutions don't always have their ducks in a row when they're processing records.
[g] Legacy categories: Accessions
#5 Updated by Jessica Bushey about 8 years ago
Use Case Example:
Accessioning materials from backlog, requires ability to add to existing collections.
1) Create new accession record for materials
2) Generate new archival description at series level or lower, but within an existing fonds
2) Link new accession record to existing archival description (this would create a situation where the fonds is linked to an accession record, but accruals to the fonds (at lower levels) are linked to different accession records)
#8 Updated by Jessica Bushey about 8 years ago
Use Case Example:
1) Create accession record for an accrual
2) Link accrual to existing fonds-level description and existing series levels (accrual creates more than one new series as well as several files that fit into existing series)
How to track the new accession as one accrual?
#9 Updated by Jesús García Crespo about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to QA/Review
Fixed in r11858.
1. New accrual button in the accession view page. It is hidden when the current accession is accrued to other accession.
2. New "Accruals" and "Accrued to" fields in the accession view page under the "Administrative area", showing related accessions/accruals when existing.
3. When removing an accession record, a warning is shown if there are accruals for that record in the system.
4. New information objects area in the edit accesssion form, showing existing information objects linked and adding a autocomplete widget to select new information objects.
[g] Labels added: Type-New-Feature
[g] Labels removed: Type-Defect
[g] New owner: Evelyn McLellan
#13 Updated by Jessica Bushey about 8 years ago
- Status changed from QA/Review to Verified
Tested and all works.
I have also created a wiki page with 1.3 trunk screengrabs to explain each new enhancement.