Limit global search and replace to specific descriptions (and descendants)
|Category:||-||Estimated time:||8.00 hours|
S Lindberg from UBC Digital Initiatives
Not so much a bug, as a feature request, but it would be tremendously
useful to be able to limit the global search and replace function to
specific fonds/files/folders. This would make it much more useful for
correcting or updating information that is specific to just a
particular section rather than an entire collection.
[g] Legacy categories: Global Search & Replace
- Priority set to High
- Target version set to Release 1.3
This functionality has also been requested by City of Vancouver Archives.
[g] Labels added: Priority-High, Milestone-Release-1.3
- Target version changed from Release 1.3 to Release 2.1.0
[g] Labels added: Milestone-Release-2.0
[g] Labels removed: Milestone-Release-1.3
- Category set to Administration / settings
- Sponsored changed from Yes to No
- Category changed from Administration / settings to Global Search & Replace
- Priority changed from High to Low
- Estimated time set to 8.00
- Priority changed from Low to Medium
- Target version deleted (
Removing 2.1 milestone until sponsorship for Search/Replace functionality is found. See comments on #4516 for more information.
- Project changed from Access to Memory (AtoM) to AtoM Wishlist
- Category deleted (
Global Search & Replace)
Moved to AtoM wishlist until sponsored for inclusion.
- Assignee deleted (
Jesús García Crespo)
Also available in: Atom