Use slugs instead of ids in acl_permission.constants (loss of repository permissions in the migration process)
|Assignee:||Jesús García Crespo||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 1.3|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||atom-2263
1) Update code to store and retrieve slugs instead of ids internally
2) Update migration task from 1.2 to 1.2.1 to update acl_permission.constants accordingly (serialized array)
[g] Legacy categories: Access control
1) fixed in r10996. still needed that users coming from older versions are updated (2).
- Subject set to Use slugs instead of ids in acl_permission.constants (loss of repository permissions in the migration process)
- Priority changed from Critical to High
- Target version changed from Release 1.2.1 to Release 1.3
[g] Labels added: Milestone-Release-1.3, Priority-High
[g] Labels removed: Milestone-Release-1.2.1, Priority-Critical
- Status changed from New to QA/Review
Also related, r11686 and r11690. Different pieces of code had to be updated to make use of slug-based permission routines.
[g] New owner: Jessica Bushey
[g] New owner: Jesús García Crespo
- Priority changed from High to Critical
[g] Labels added: Priority-Critical
[g] Labels removed: Priority-High
- Status changed from QA/Review to Verified
This is already in production and it works.
- Category set to Migration task
Also available in: Atom