Fatal errors when sfIsadPlugin is disabled
|Assignee:||José Raddaoui Marín||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 1.4.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||atom-2281||Tested version:|
To reproduce this error:
1) Disable sfIsadPlugin at "Admin > Plugins"
2) Choose any template other than ISAD at "Admin > Settings > Default template > Archival description"
3) Go to any one of the following pages:
- Duplicate description ([View archival description] > Duplicate)
- Link digital object ([View archival description] > Link digital object)
- Import digital object ([View archival description] > Import digital object)
- Physical storage location report ([View archival description] > report > physical storage locations
- Box list (Manage > physical storage > [storage location name] > reports > box list])
- Term browse (Browse > subjects > [subject name])
- Any autocomplete that contains archival description titles (ISAAR, ISDF, ACL, etc.)
Something similar to:
Fatal error: Class 'sfIsadPlugin' not found in /home/david/public_html/qubit/apps/qubit/modules/informationobject/templates/multiFileUploadSuccess.php on line 5
[g] Legacy categories: Information object
#9 Updated by Dan Gillean almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from QA/Review to Feedback
1) Disable the ISAD plugin
2) Go to Add > Functions: error
3) Enable ISAD plugin, and repeat action. ISDF template works.
I'm having issues with digital object linking in the dev branch (leads to server error)as well, but the result is the same whether or not the ISAD plugin is enabled or not. But due to this, I can't yet guarantee that the ISAD plugin won't affect Digital object linking. Will continue separate from this issue to determine cause of the image linking error, and will file a ticket if necessary, as it could be a regression. In the meantime, all other listed tasks in the issue ticket seem to be performing as expected.
#12 Updated by Dan Gillean almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Verified
hmm, i just re-tested, and couldn't reproduce - worked fine on multiple browsers, including FF, which I tested with last time. Going to mark verified for now, as all behaviours seem to be working as expected now. Will file a new issue if anything else occurs.