Autocomplete fields break when the tab key is pressed
|Assignee:||José Raddaoui Marín||% Done:|
|Category:||AJAX||Estimated time:||4.00 hours|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||atom-2399||Tested version:|
To reproduce this error:
- Create a new user
- In the creation form:
- Assign User to an group
- Tab (-> use the keyboard, this is the problem)
- Assign User to a second group
- Select second group from drop-down but the group will not stick.
- Can only assign User to one group, save. Then edit and assign to second group, save.
- Cannot assign user to more than one group without saving and template in between.
It must be a problem in autocomplete.js on how the tab key is handled.
This issue was initially reported in "/p/qubit-toolkit/issues/detail?id=2284": issue 2284 , I've created this separated issue.
[g] Legacy categories: Form validation
#9 Updated by José Raddaoui Marín about 8 years ago
I've tried a lot of fixes without success, thinking it was a problem on how we manage YUI autocomplete fields, with the multiple field, etc. But at the end it's a known bug from YUI autocomplete, fixed in the 2.8.0 version:
#14 Updated by Dan Gillean about 8 years ago
- Status changed from QA/Review to New
Sorry, based on discussions yesterday, I should have changed the status of this issue back to "New". The proposed fix can't be implemented until we can update yui3 to the newest version in AtoM, which we won't be able to do until after the 2.0 release. Changing status to "New" now, so we will revisit this issue ticket when preparing for 2.1.