Institutional Edit Theme options are not consistent in position and layout if one of the two elements is not uploaded
|Assignee:||José Raddaoui Marín||% Done:|
|Category:||Theming||Estimated time:||2.00 hours|
|Target version:||Release 2.0.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:|
To reproduce this issue
- As an authenticated user in the AtoM 2.0 development site, navigate to an archival institution and select "Edit Theme"
- upload a banner, or a logo - but not both
Options for Banner and Logo are not consistently layed out when one is lacking - see attached screenshot
Layout should be consistent regardless of image
- Title for section (ie Banner; Logo) should always remain on top of section
- Then image preview if an image has already been uploaded
- then checkbox for remove current image
- then upload field for new image
This shouldn't get jumbled if an image is not present so that the fields appear above the section title.