Institutional Edit theme page: User should receive warning when banner/logo image upload fails
|Assignee:||José Raddaoui Marín||% Done:|
|Category:||Theming||Estimated time:||2.00 hours|
|Target version:||Release 2.0.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:|
To reproduce this issue
- Log in as an authenticated user to the AtoM 2.0 development site
- Navigate to an exisiting institution without a banner and/or logo and click "Edit theme"
- In either the banner or logo image upload fields, try to upload an image in JPEG format (.jpg), AND/OR
- In either the banner or logo image upload fields, try to upload an image exceeding 256k
- select "save"
- Page reloads without uploading the image. no warning message or indication of the failure to upload is received.
User should receive a warning message informing them that the upload has not succeeded.
#5 Updated by Dan Gillean over 8 years ago
- Status changed from QA/Review to Verified