Title of related resource field is blank when editing a related resource in the ISAAR record
|Assignee:||Dan Gillean||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 1.3.1|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:|
1) Create an archival description
2) Create an authority record
3) In the ISAAR authority record, at the archival description as a related resource. Submit, and click save.
4) Edit the ISAAR record again - navigate to the related resources dialog in the Relationships area. Click the pencil icon to edit
Title of related resource field does not populate, though the data is saved in the record.
When opening the Related resources dialog for a relationship that is already saved, user should see the title populating the "title of related resource" field when editing.
#1 Updated by Dan Gillean almost 8 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Verified
This issue has been identified, and fixed, thanks to a community user contribution, viewable as commit:b05b8951c0ba01d8ac694f00a304e144bf5607a2 on the AtoM repository. Reported behaviour was reproduced on the AtoM 1.3 demo site, and the submitted patch has been tested on the 1.x development branch. Many thanks to Kehan Harman for identifying and solving the issue!