Don't show institution filter in main search bar for single repository database
|Assignee:||Jesús García Crespo||% Done:|
|Category:||Search / Browse||Estimated time:||1.50 hour|
|Target version:||Release 2.0.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||
When operating in single repository mode (Admin settings > Global > Multiple repositories = "No") then the main search bar should not search by institution by default, and should not have the radio option to "Search all holdings" (see screenshot).
- File deleted (
Crop original screenshot and re-attach.
- Due date set to 07/18/2013
- Due date deleted (
- Due date set to 09/30/2013
- Start date changed from 06/11/2013 to 09/16/2013
- Estimated time set to 1.00
- Estimated time changed from 1.00 to 1.50
- Status changed from New to QA/Review
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset atom|commit:0ea162a374d4c97dd560308e1726ab0dc7175dda.
- Status changed from QA/Review to Verified
- Subject changed from Don't show instituion filter in main search bar for single repository database to Don't show institution filter in main search bar for single repository database
Also available in: Atom